In the quest to look extra beautiful and valuable, ladies now go the extra mile oblivious of the dangers associated with it. The use of chemicals, physical, and mechanical methods to modify their general outlook has outweighed the safer natural means of achieving the same results. The use of waist trainers helps ladies to develop a flat tummy when a lot of fat has been deposited around the stomach region.
Ladies mostly turn a blind eye to the dangers associated with the use of waist trainers. The expected result may be assured when you use it, but afterwards, the consequences may not be worth it. Several types of research have been conducted that show that ladies have serious health issues at their older ages of life. Aside from that, it is accompanied by serious discomfort and pain when using it.
WHAT IS WAIST TRAINING
It is the use of a steel band corset to modify the shape of the waist to create a slimmer stomach region. This is believed to enhance appearance. It is used by both males and females but it is very rare in males. This compresses the organs in the body leading to shifting and modification of the stomach in the lower regions of the thoracic cavity.
DANGERS ASSOCIATED WITH WAIST TRAINING USING A CORSET
The dangers associated with the use of corsets range from breathing to reproductive and organ damage. Some of these effects only manifest at older ages. These dangers include;
1. DIFFICULTY IN BREATHING. the waist trainer decreases the volume of the abdominal cavity. These push the organs in the affected region to compete for space in the thoracic and pelvic regions. In the thoracic region, the competition becomes intense that it decreases the volume of the lung allowing a limited amount of air to get into the lung. Research from the American Board of Cosmetic Surgery estimated that ladies who use corsets decrease the volume of their lungs from between 30% to 60%. This means that a limited amount of oxygen gets into the lung and the body. This can lead to fainting, dizziness, and exhaustion on performing little activity.
2. ORGAN DAMAGE. due to the immerse compression and the associated stress, some important body organs begin to lose their capacity to function. The liver and kidney are topical examples. These organs are stressed up and forced to function under uncomfortable conditions, as a result, the cell begins to get tired and gradually die off. The liver is one of the most important organs that become stressed.
3. RASHES AND INFECTIONS. The waist trainers are made with synthetic fabric and are worn for a long time. This prevents the sweat from evaporating from that part of the body allowing bacteria to mix with the sweat and accumulate there leading to infections and rashes.
4. REPRODUCTION COMPLICATIONS. The use of covert compresses the uterus or the womb reducing the space for the development of a foetus (baby). This might lead to miscarriage during pregnancy. It also damages the uterus thereby reducing the chances of successful implantation and fetal development
5. EXCESSIVE SWEATING. Ladies using corsets sweat more than normal. This makes them lose a lot of water even though this effect is temporal in most ladies.
WHAT IS THE ALTERNATIVEALTERNATIVE
There are several ways one can obtain the same result without using waist trainers. These methods are natural ways of reducing fat deposits around your lower regions. Even though it is slower as compared to the use of waist trainers, it has little to no health completion in the long term.
1. PHYSICAL EXERCISE. Exercise in general has numerous benefits. Among these is the burning of fat in the body. There are specific exercises that affect the lower thoracic region. These will help reduce the fat deposit in your tummy region. The following exercises are advisable Side plank with a twist, Heel grabbers, Jackknife, V-ups or knee hugs
2. DIET. Certain foods have a reduced or no fact in them at all. This is healthy for someone who wants to reduce the fat in the body. Most of the food we eat nowadays contain a high about of fact and these are deposited in various parts of the body, especially under the skin of the stomach region.
3. NATURAL MEDICINE. Diet yield results in the medium to long term. Sometimes exogenous sources can be used to speed up the process. One should visit a medical practitioner for the right product that will not put her life at risk.
OTHER SIDE OF WAIST TRAINING
The use of waist trainers does not bring a permanent effect to the shape of a lady. The same size of that region returns to normal once you stop using them. The body organs are only compressed but not a total change in shape. Whenever the trainer is no more being used, the organs expand and assume their urinal size. This means the needed result is not achieved and also it has been accompanied by health complications.
The beauty that waist training adds to a lady using corsets can be underestimated, likewise, the dangers of the use of this same corset cannot be swept under the carpets. Why risk your life while you can achieve the same result using an alternative. Your external beauty is not wealth the dangers that are associated with the use of waist trainers. You can't afford to damage your lung, liver, kidney, intestines and other vital organs just to look pleasing to the public. Please let us switch to other safer methods of achieving this same result like exercise and a good diet.
2. https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.healthline.com/health/are-waist-trainers-dangerous%23:~:text%3Dit%2520off%2520immediately.-,Safer%2520alternatives, diet%2520are%2520your%2520best%2520bets.&ved=2ahUKEwiIvd-u8LD3AhUo8LsIHQ32BB0QFnoECAoQBQ&usg=AOvVaw2-3w9pVPwQcWiNsj0k5z4U
Lambda Stories Newsletter
Join the newsletter to receive the latest updates in your inbox.